Come Join Our Team!
AGS is seeking COVID-19 Screeners who are highly reliable and experience. The position is the first in-person point of contact in providing COVID-19 testing. They are responsible for ensuring COVID-19 health safety measures are being adhered to.
- Greet patients and visitors on site.
- Take temperatures with a thermal thermometer.
- Complete COVID-19 screening questions with all individuals and verify patient identification.
- Administer COVID-19 test swab on individuals requesting screening.
- Collect and verify patient insurance information.
- Prior experience in fast paced and large volume patient care/customer service establishment.
- Ability to communicate clearly with patients, employees, and the public.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
Aligned Government Services , (AGS) is proud to operate as a Veteran, Woman and Minority company based in Orlando Florida. AGS delivers customized people solutions with an emphasis on Information Technology, Healthcare Support and Maintenance to the private sector and government agencies nationwide.
Aligned Government Services, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex , gender identity , national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, pregnancy, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity , national origin, or inquiring about. discussing. or disclosing information about compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.