AGS is currently seeking friendly, outgoing Food Service Workers who love cooking and serving food. Various food preparation duties to help with food production and efficiently deliver finished dishes to customers.
- Follow established recipes to prepare menu items
- Serve customers in a fast, efficient and friendly manner
- Follow guidelines to ensure correct serving temperatures and adequate portion control
- Provide customers with information regarding food ingredients, availability and pricing
- Escalate customer concerns and complaints to management
- Work experience as a Food Service Worker or similar role helpful
- Completion of the provided training program
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic mathematical skills
- Proficient understanding of food allergies and modified diets
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must be able to pass FDLE Level 2 Background Check
Aligned Government Services, AGS is proud to operate as a Veteran, Woman and Minority owned company based in Orlando Florida. AGS delivers customized people solutions with an emphasis on Construction, Educational Support, Healthcare Support, Information Technology and Maintenance to the private sector and government agencies nationwide.
Aligned Government Services, AGS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, pregnancy, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or inquiring about. discussing. or disclosing information about compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.