Come Join Our Team!
AER/AGS is seeking an IT Specialist to join our team. Temporary , Temporary to contract position
- Apply technology to address business needs and constraints.
- Assist staff to achieve efficient and effective use of computing technology and maximize utilization of computer resources.
- Combine a breadth of IT technical expertise with an overriding concern and urgency for excellent customer service.
- Diagnose system hardware, software, and operator problems.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting on complicated IT issues.
- Provide support for software applications.
- Provide desk side training upon request for enterprise applications.
- Request hardware and software through the requisition system as directed.
- Provide hardware support, printer and printing support.
- Provide local office coordination and communication of technical support topics/issues of interest.
- Understand client business needs and effectively match client business needs to technology solutions to implement desired solutions.
- Work with Systems Administrators in performing IT infrastructure processes and procedures assigned to the team.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science/related area or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in technical support of PC, networks and servers preferred
- Current CompTIA A+ certification
- Excellent working knowledge of personal computer and peripherals
- Experience in systems operations and maintenance
- Excellent client service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with minimal supervision
Aligned Government Services, AGS is proud to operate as a Veteran, Woman and Minority owned company based in Orlando Florida. AGS delivers customized people solutions with an emphasis on Construction, Educational Support, Healthcare Support, Information Technology and Maintenance to the private sector and government agencies nationwide.
Aligned Government Services, AGS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, pregnancy, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or inquiring about. discussing. or disclosing information about compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.