Aligned Government Services
Come join our team!
Aligned Government Services is looking for experienced and reliable Medical Technologist to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform tests to analyze patient specimens according to policy and procedure.
- Determine whether sample parameters fall within normal ranges and identify abnormalities.
- Summarize results and report findings in electronic format to referring physicians and medical specialists, as well as collaborating on patient care.
- Prepare biological samples for testing, including tissue, blood, urine, and spinal fluid.
- Perform serological, bacteriological, biochemical, hematological, and microbiological examinations on samples.
- Conduct blood group, type, and compatibility tests, as well as full blood counts.
- Analyze biochemical composition and determine the presence of drug chemicals.
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum 1 year paid experience
- Current Medical Technologist License
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply
- Subject to a background/security investigation
PLEASE NOTE: The position is contingent upon award .
Aligned Government Services, AGS is proud to operate as a Veteran, Woman and Minority owned company based in Orlando Florida. AGS delivers customized people solutions with an emphasis on Construction, Educational Support, Healthcare Support, Information Technology and Maintenance to the private sector and government agencies nationwide.
Aligned Government Services, AGS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, pregnancy, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or inquiring about. discussing. or disclosing information about compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.