Aligned Government Services
Aligned Government Services is looking for 1 year experienced and reliable Phlebotomist to join our team. San Francisco , California and surrounding area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in phlebotomy procedures, techniques, including venipuncture, tourniquet application/removal, and decontamination of the puncture site.
- Advanced knowledge of medical laboratory operations.
- Ability to obtain blood specimens from patients under a variety of patient conditions.
- Ability to accurately record information concerning specimens.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral physician orders.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to take directions and conduct self in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with clients, patients, and the general public.
Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of paid experience
- Current Phlebotomy Certification
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply
- Subject to a background/security investigation
PLEASE NOTE: The position is contingent upon award of bid anticipated November 2022.
Aligned Government Services, AGS is proud to operate as a Veteran, Woman and Minority owned company based in Orlando Florida. AGS delivers customized people solutions with an emphasis on Construction, Educational Support, Healthcare Support, Information Technology and Maintenance to the private sector and government agencies nationwide.
Aligned Government Services, AGS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, pregnancy, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or inquiring about. discussing. or disclosing information about compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.