Aligned Government Services
NEW GRADS & EXPERIENCED LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Sign-On Bonus! | Up to $25k Student Loan Reimbursement
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Benefits: Monthly Incentive Bonus | 3 weeks of Vacation! Production Incentive + Benefits. Individual salaries dependent on location, experience and job related factors. & Sports Therapy is a brand of Physical Rehabilitation Network (or PRN). Benefits: Sign On Bonus Available! Tuition Reimbursement Available! Brand new Clinical Residency Program! Mentorship and Professional Development programs for all levels of experience Competitive Salaries based on experience and skill sets Continuing Education plus unlimited Access Work Life Balance with Paid Holidays & Vacation Time Flexible work schedules (3 or 4 day work schedule) Foreign Visa Sponsorship / Green Card Sponsorship available, as needed 401(k) Match program Employee Referral Bonus Program Employee discounts and perks on goods and services Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance Health Savings and Flexible spending accounts Services Offered: Outpatient physical & sports therapy Manual/Functional focused therapy hands-on Acute and Chronic Rehabilitation.
Aligned Employment Resources, LLC dba Aligned Government Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.