Come join our team!
AGS is seeking new and experienced Administrative Assistants to fulfill clerical duties. Temporary and Long Term Temporary Positions – Central Florida, Northern California, Houston Texas
- Answer and direct phone calls and maintain contact lists
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Provide polite and professional communication
- Implement clerical duties and administrative processes
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies as needed.
Aligned Government Services, AGS is proud to operate as a Veteran, Woman and Minority owned company based in Orlando Florida. AGS delivers customized people solutions with an emphasis on Construction, Educational Support, Healthcare Support, Information Technology and Maintenance to the private sector and government agencies nationwide.
Aligned Government Services, AGS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, pregnancy, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or inquiring about. discussing. or disclosing information about compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.