Aligned Government Services
Come join our team!
AGS is seeking individuals/independent contractors for concrete laborers.
- Demo worksites and prepare them for new concrete pour or placement
- Mix concrete
- Pour or place concrete
- Install repair, expansion joints, or carbon fiber
- Repair concrete structures
- Apply finishing coat
- Follow all safety protocols when using tools and equipment
- Clean up the worksite when the project is complete
Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma and GED certificate
- 1+ years of concrete or skilled labor experience preferred
- Knowledge of standard construction equipment and materials
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation
Aligned Government Services, AGS is proud to operate as a Veteran, Woman and Minority owned company based in Orlando Florida. AGS delivers customized people solutions with an emphasis on Construction, Educational Support, Healthcare Support, Information Technology and Maintenance to the private sector and government agencies nationwide.
Aligned Government Services, AGS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, pregnancy, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or inquiring about. discussing. or disclosing information about compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.