- Performs responsible clerical, receptionist and/or switchboard operator tasks, based on area of assignment.
- Clerical Specialist
- Receptionist/Switchboard Operator
- Support Clerk
• Serves as an information resource for County employees and general public on routine matters.
- Performs phone operator tasks using multi-line telephones.
- Routes telephone calls.
- Performs clerical duties such as filing and photocopying as well as typing duties
- to complete routine correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Two (2) levels of background checks shall be performed
- Level One:The Level One background check shall include the following information from the past five years:
- Level Two :The Level Two background check shall include all of the Level One checks with the addition of the following for the past ten years:
- Fingerprint Check
- Five panel drug screen to include amphetamines, cocaine metabolites, marijuana metabolites, opiate metabolites and phencyclidine.
Aligned Employment Resources, LLC dba Aligned Government Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.