AGS is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses who are highly reliable, compassionate, and experienced. Actively seeking LPN’s for Central Florida. The opportunity is for a long term contract at one location.
LPN’s will be responsible for the following job duties under the direction of a Registered Nurse:
- Direct patient care and technical supervision of CNA’s.
- Administer and coordinate nursing care for assigned residents, ensuring quality care.
- Administer medications as ordered by a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant via oral, intramuscular, intravenous, subcutaneous, intradermal, topical, rectal or respiratory routes.
- Assist practitioners with examinations, treatments, special tests and procedures as defined within the scope of practice.
- Document residents’ condition, all observed symptoms, reactions, treatments, care, tests, and changes in their record.
- Complete all documentation as required by local, state and federal guidelines
- Orient newly admitted residents to unit.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply
Designated and/or random drug testing may be required
Subject to a background/security investigation
Current BLS/CPR Cards
- LPN Licensure verification- State of Florida
Shifts Available 6:00 PM – 6:30 AM ( some day shifts may be available)
Aligned Government Services ,(AGS) is proud to operate as a Veteran, Woman and Minority company based in Orlando Florida. AGS delivers customized people solutions with an emphasis on Information Technology, Healthcare Support and Maintenance to the private sector and government agencies nationwide.
Aligned Government Services, (AGS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex , gender identity , national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, pregnancy, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity , national origin, or inquiring about. discussing. or disclosing information about compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.