AGS is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses who are highly reliable, compassionate, and experienced. Actively seeking LPN’s for Central Florida. The opportunity is for a long term contract at one location.
LPN’s will be responsible for the following job duties under the direction of a Registered Nurse:
- Direct patient care and technical supervision of CNA’s.
- Administer and coordinate nursing care for assigned residents, ensuring quality care.
- Administer medications as ordered by a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant via oral, intramuscular, intravenous, subcutaneous, intradermal, topical, rectal or respiratory routes.
- Assist practitioners with examinations, treatments, special tests and procedures as defined within the scope of practice.
- Document residents’ condition, all observed symptoms, reactions, treatments, care, tests, and changes in their record.
- Complete all documentation as required by local, state and federal guidelines
- Orient newly admitted residents to unit.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply
Designated and/or random drug testing may be required
Subject to a background/security investigation
Current BLS/CPR Cards
- LPN Licensure verification- State of Florida
Shifts Available 6:00 PM – 6:30 AM ( some day shifts may be available)