- Supports department initiatives to meet productivity standard and flexible staffing needs.
- Demonstrates understanding on proper handling of equipment, instrumentation, chemicals, performs preventative maintenance, observes personal protective equipment standards in decontamination process.
- Scans, sorts, inspects and assembles instruments by instrument list, wraps and labels as documented in procedure.
- Monitors and controls the issue of supplies and equipment.
- Performs record keeping.
- Other duties as assigned
Complexity of Work:
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
Aligned Employment Resources, LLC dba Aligned Government Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.