Aligned Government Services invites you to explore our ARNP opportunities within a thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system in Texas. We are recruiting for full-time AM and PM shift work for our clients. The schedule is 7 days on 7 days off, 14 shifts in a month. Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment. . As a community oncology provider, you will deliver high-quality, evidence-based hematology and oncology care and serve as a subject matter expert. Providers with experience and interest in the underserved population and providing infusion oversight are needed for this role.
Experience and Education
- Master’s degree or higher in nursing, documentation of completion of accredited Advanced Practice Education Program. Graduate education and related Texas Board of Nursing authorization must be consistent with clinical practice area and patient population
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed as Advanced Practice Registered Nurse by Texas State Board of Nursing. Authorization for prescriptive authority by the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Certification by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certification required. Licensed by the Texas Physician Assistant Board.
- Current applicable American Heart Association or American Red Cross Life Support certification(s) based on UT Southwestern policy for Advanced Practice Providers.
- One-year Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Oncology experience strongly preferred.
- Conducts and documents comprehensive initial and ongoing physical examinations based on age and diagnosis, including psychological status.
- Synthesizes data and utilizes evidence to develop, implement, and evaluate the patient plan of care, including ordering and interpreting laboratory, radiology, and other diagnostic studies/results.
- Demonstrates proficiency in technical/procedural skills, as appropriate based on specialty and training.
- Provides relevant management, referrals, counseling, and education to patients, families and caregivers related to current care and preventive health measures.
- Facilitates/participates in quality related initiatives through planned group processes, workshops, seminars, and staff meetings, to improve clinical and system practice performance.
- Collaborates in research projects and protocols; and routinely applies evidence based best practices to patient care.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities of Position
- Accuracy and ability to exercise considerable judgment.
- Ability to maintain current customer service, clinical, and technical skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities and provide suggestions for improvements in departmental policy, procedures, and protocols.
- Proficient use of EMR in the delivery of care
- Work is performed primarily in a clinical environment. The incumbent may be exposed to body fluids and infectious diseases.
- This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code §51.215, which authorizes AGS to obtain criminal history record information.