The Special Events Parking Attendant is responsible for providing exceptional customer service in an attentive, friendly, and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greet arriving guests in a timely, friendly, and courteous manner
· Direct traffic at entrances to ensure efficient flow
· Perform vehicle counts throughout shift to ensure parking areas do not over fill available spaces
· Conduct parking enforcement procedures for employees who violate parking policies
· Provide guests with appropriate information and effective solutions
Aligned Employment Resources, LLC dba Aligned Government Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.