Come join our team!
AGS is seeking HVAC Technician contractors to assist maintaining environmental conditions by installing and maintaining heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment; maintaining records.
* Organizes work by studying work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawings, and blueprints; gathering required materials.
* Establishes environmental systems by mounting, installing, fabricating, or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion and discharge values, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components; completes power connections.
* Tests and repairs environmental systems by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing sealants, parts, and components.
* Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Documents actions by completing equipment records.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
HVAC Systems, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Conceptual Skills, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Productivity
PLEASE NOTE: The position is contingent upon award of bid anticipated April/May 2022.
Aligned Government Services, AGS is proud to operate as a Veteran, Woman and Minority owned company based in Orlando Florida. AGS delivers customized people solutions with an emphasis on Construction, Educational Support, Healthcare Support, Information Technology and Maintenance to the private sector and government agencies nationwide.
Aligned Government Services, AGS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, pregnancy, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or inquiring about. discussing. or disclosing information about compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.